Part Time Front Desk Position
Looking for part time assistant office administrator. Must be available Fridays and Saturdays.
The Office Administrator oversees and performs all office duties related to client registration, chart compilation, receiving client payments, billing transactions and clinic bookkeeping procedures.
The Office Administrator has primary responsibility for all of the following tasks:
- Management and maintenance of client database and files
- Management of appointment calendar
- Management and maintenance of monthly billing of accounts receivable
Ability to perform the duties described above. A typical means of acquiring those abilities would be:
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to effectively to prioritize and manage time independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior administrative assistant or office management experience preferred
Knowledge of English grammar and composition; records management; business communications; administrative practices and procedures; general office practices and procedures.
Skill in keyboarding; business office software applications (Mac experience); operation of personal computer and office machines (e.g., printers, scanners).
Ability to: deal with problems involving several variables; apply principles to solve practical, everyday problems; interpret instructions in written or oral form; write routine business letters following standard procedures; complete routine forms or records; schedule appointments.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, cover letter and salary requirements